The QUT Law Faculty has had a proud history of publishing legal research since 1985. The journal changed its name in April 2013 to the QUT Law Review and will continue to publish high quality scholarly articles, book reviews and case notes that contribute to scholarly knowledge across a broad range of legal fields. All articles are double-blind peer-reviewed after consideration by a member of the Editorial Board. Articles for the General Edition will be published on a rolling basis following peer review and editing so as to provide authors with reach to an international readership and prompt dissemination of their work.
Vol 14, No 1 (2014): QUT Law Review: Special Edition
Special Edition: Wellness for Law
Table of Contents
- Introduction to the Wellness for Law Special Edition of the QUT Law Review Rachael Field, Wendy Larcombe. PDF (17KB)
- Guarding Our Identities: The Dilemma of Transformation in the Legal Academy Kate Galloway, Peter Jones. PDF (103KB)
- The Possibility Of Wellbeing: Preliminary Results From Surveys Of Australian Professional Legal Education Students Stephen Tang, Anneka Ferguson. PDF (254KB)
- Connecting Law Student Wellbeing to Social Justice, Problem-solving and Human Emotions Molly Townes O'Brien. PDF (106KB)
- Creating a Healthy Group Work Learning Environment in Law Classes Olivia Cate Rundle. PDF (124KB)
- Wi-Fi in the Ivory Tower: Reducing Isolation of the Law PhD Student Through Social Media Networks Melissa de Zwart, Bernadette Richards. PDF (105KB)
- The Power of Naming: The Multifaceted Value of Learning Students’ Names Molly Townes O'Brien, Tania Leiman, James Duffy. PDF (145KB)
- Towards a relational perspective - A practical and practice-based discussion on health and wellbeing amongst a sample of Barristers Bernadette Healy. PDF (102KB)
- Mindfulness and the Law – a different approach to sustainable and effective lawyering Joel Orenstein. PDF (31KB)
- Achieving Change....The Way Forward Marie Jepson. PDF (40KB)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.