Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format. Please see the Author Template for a guide on how to format your document.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text follows the formatting requirements outlined in the Editorial Style and Format Guidelines (PDF, 240KB) and the AGLC3 (PDF, 3MB)
- Referencing and citations adhere to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Australian Guide to Legal Citation, Version 3 as outlined in Author Guidelines, which is found in 'About the Journal'.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed and two copies have been submitted, one being anonymous.
- The author has obtained ethical clearance for any empirical research used in the paper and this is clearly noted in a footnote.
Authors who publish with this journal retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC-BY) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.Articles in this journal are published under the Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC-BY). This is to achieve more legal certainty about what readers can do with published articles, and thus a wider dissemination and archiving, which in turn makes publishing with this journal more valuable for authors.